- You are only permitted to access and use this Website for your personal, non-commercial purposes, meaning this Website may only be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to seek a product or service directly for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this Website other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited
- You may operate a link to this Website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to this Website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Website at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
- For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless GATP Solutions or its vendor(s) notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services.
- Payments will be billed to you by GATP Solutions and/or its vendor(s) in Pounds Sterling, U.S. Dollars, or other currencies which may be made available and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
- You must pay with one of the following.
- A valid credit card acceptable to GATP Solutions
- A valid debit card acceptable to GATP Solutions
- In countries where accepted by GATP Solutions, sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due;
- By another payment option GATP Solutions provides to you in writing.
- If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
- If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, GATP Solutions may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- GATP Solutions will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
- All authorized refunds will be made in the original form of payment to GATP Solutions.
- GATP Solutions has made a free 1-week trial available in order to enable you to experience our services prior to subscribe, and fully satisfy yourself as to its suitability for your business. During this period and thereafter, all possible assistance is made available to you, including free online training and technical support. However once the trial is over no refund will be processed.
- At GATP Solutions, we value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our services and with entrusting your personal, company and financial information to us.
Information we collect
We collect personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, email, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on your behalf as part of the services provided to you.
We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising and email programs.
We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
- Protecting your Information:
GATP Solutions works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and federal standards. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Intuit for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
We use your personal or financial information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other services, and to give you a customized interactive experience
We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of GATP Solution services.
We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
We may summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
We may use service companies to help provide you products and services who are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.